Objectives of the Reece Bancell Memorial Association
- To educate young people to ride safer by promoting and supporting Motorcycle Riding schools and Ride days.
- To encourage young people off the streets and help source education and riding programs for young motorcyclists in a safer environment.
- To help set up help and support programs for families who have experienced a motorcycle accident with permanent injury to a member of their family.
- To help set up help and support programs for families and friends who have lost someone due to a fatal Motorcycle accident.
- To help families and friends to source counselling after they have experienced an injury or loss to a loved one, due to a motorcycle accident.
- To provide a body that will promote safe Motorcycling and provide funding and support for various motorcycling events and related activities.
- To be responsible for the promotion of the sport through supporting young riders in accordance with the General Competition Rules of Motorcycling Australia.
- To deliver funding through means of a scholarship to up and coming young motorcycle riders and provide funding and support for various events.
- To put forward guidelines for which riders or organizations can apply for financial assistance in terms of scholarship or grant.
- To be progressive and to implement plans for the future of Motorcycling for the young by working with other organizations, sporting bodies and affiliated organizations.
- To assist in gaining appropriate funding from private organizations, Local, Federal and State Governments, in order to promote the sport.
- To raise funds through various means in order to achieve our goals.